£46k - 48k per year + 33 days holiday
about 1 month ago
Are you a Health & Safety Manager with experience of working within the Social/Affordable Housing sector? If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation based in Chesterfield. Please read more about this great role and apply with your cv today!
Health & Safety Manager – Social Housing
Location: This role is based in Chesterfield with travel across North Derbyshire & South Yorkshire
Salary: £46,000 - £48,000 + 33 days holiday, excellent matched pension, flexitime working arrangements.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 40 hours per week.
You will be working for a highly progressive and professional organisation who manage circa 8000 properties across North Derbyshire and South Yorkshire. They are an organisation who put their employees and their customers at the heart of everything they do. Health & Safety is paramount to the organisation and therefore the role of Health & Safety Manager is a vital position within the organisation.
About your role:
As the Health & Safety Manager you will be responsible for leading the health & safety function from the Chesterfield Head Office. You will be responsible for updating, monitoring, and reviewing the health & safety policy for the company. You will also be responsible for maintaining the company’s ISO accreditations.
The role will also include associated management duties including:
- Carrying out and reviewing risk assessments across the portfolio.
- Keep up to date with HSE and industry legislation.
- Attending QSHE meetings with the Directors of the organisation.
- Review of serious health & safety issues.
- Monitoring customer feedback trends.
- Maintain statutory & regulatory compliance.
- Carrying our H&S training with employees and sub-contractors.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or IOSH
- Experience of managing H&S within the Social/Affordable Housing sector.
- Lives within commuting distance of Chesterfield
- Experience of CDM regulations.
- Strategic & operational H&S management experience.
- Health & Safety management experience within a customer facing environment.
- Experience of updating, reviewing, and monitoring health & safety policies.
- Excellent report writing skills.
You may have experience of the following: Health & Safety Manager, Group Health & Safety Manager, Regional Health & Safety Manager, National Health & Safety Manager, Health & Safety management, NEBOSH, IOSH.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading Social Housing organisation, then please email your CV or apply via the website today.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and expertise then please apply with your most current, up to date and accurate CV.
Please allow at least 48 hours after your submission for feedback. If you have been shortlisted for the role, please expect a call to discuss you and your experience further. There will be a 2-stage interview process for this role.