£42k - 45k per year + vehicle
4 months ago
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work as a health & safety manager for a leading building services organisation then please apply with your cv today!
Health & Safety Manager – Building Services/Facilities Management
Location: This role is based between 2 offices in Cambridge & Reading
Salary: £42,000 - £45,000 + Company Vehicle + Mobile Phone + Laptop
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 40 hours per week.
My client is a highly progressive and professional company who offer building services and FM maintenance services to ensure that their clients' facilities are maintained to the highest possible standards. My client is a national provider who work with some of the leading brands throughout the UK. They have over 250 employees and are continuing to grow from strength to strength.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the health & safety manager you will be responsible for leading the health & safety function across the 2 offices as well as the client sites. You will be responsible for updating, monitoring and reviewing the health & safety policy for the company. You will also be responsible for maintaining the company’s ISO accreditations.
The role will also include associated management duties including:
- Carrying out and reviewing risk assessments across the client portfolio.
- Keep up to date with HSE and industry legislation.
- Attending QSHE meetings with the Directors of the organisation.
- Review of serious health & safety issues
- Monitoring customer feedback trends
- Maintain statutory & regulatory compliance.
- Carrying our H&S inductions to employees and sub-contractors
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Experience of managing H&S within the facilities management/building services sector.
- Lives within commuting distance of Cambridge and Reading
- Strategic & operational H&S management experience.
- Health & Safety management experience within a customer facing environment.
- Experience of updating, reviewing and monitoring health & safety policies.
- Excellent report writing skills.
This role is commutable from Cambridge & Reading.
You may have experience of the following: Health & Safety Manager, Group Health & Safety Manager, Regional Health & Safety Manager, National Health & Safety Manager, Health & Safety management, NEBOSH.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within a first-class environment which is continually growing then please email your CV or apply via the website today.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and expertise then please apply with your most current, up to date and accurate CV.
Please allow at least 48 hours after your submission for feedback. If you have been shortlisted for the role, please expect a call to discuss you and your experience further. There will be a 2-stage interview process for this role.