Moorgate - London
£60k - 65k per year
about 1 month ago
Permanent Opportunity – Hard Services Account Manager – London – Up to £65,000
Are you a Hard Services Account Manager looking to work for a leading FM services provider in an impressive corporate site in Central London? If you would like to be influential in managing this exciting contract, then please apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of up to £65,000
- 33 days holiday rising with service
- An opportunity to work with an award-winning FM service provider
- A chance to lead a hard services function across an impressive corporate estate
- You will be working in an environment where training and development is actively encouraged
- Opportunities to progress within this organisation are prevalent due to continual contract renewals and wins
- An interesting and varied workload which ensure that no 2 days are the same
This role will see you working with a highly regarded facilities management organisation, providing planned, preventative and reactive maintenance to a large corporate facility in Central London.
You will be working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to ensure that the contract is run smoothly, efficiently and profitably. Therefore, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the Hard Services function on this account with full accountability for contractual performance against KPI’s and SLA’s as well as working to agreed budgets.
You will be the lead contact for this account, and you will be required to communicate effectively with the client and attend client meetings on a regular basis.
You will manage the HVAC contract across the site covering and will also be responsible for managing a budget in excess of £1m + a project budget
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Account/Contract management experience, of a static site – ideally corporate
- Experience of managing commercial hard services contracts and a full understanding of contract SLA’s & KPI’s.
- Budgetary management experience up to £1m.
- Experience of managing capital projects
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft/CAFM/CMMS
Qualifications required for this role:
- Level 3 electrical qualification or higher
This role is based on a large corporate estate in Central London
You may have experience as one of the following: Contract Manager, Contracts Lead, Building Services Manager, Contracts Manager or Facilities Manager
This role is being actively recruited for now. You’ll be required to attend a 2-stage interview process at the site, with a view to getting the successful candidate in as soon as possible. Interviews will be held week next week.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most highly respected FM service providers in the business, then please apply via the link or email your CV today.