£36k - 42k per year + van, fuel card
about 1 month ago
Are you a gas engineer, looking for an employer to invest by offering training and development? Are you ambitious and flexible in your attitude to work, and looking to work for a fair employer? I am recruiting for a Gas Engineer who has experience of plumbing to work for a small firm, covering sites largely within London.
You’ll be a mobile engineer, responsible for reactive callout and PPMs on plumbing, boilers, pumps, motors etc. as well as some AHUs and FCUs. You’ll work alongside a small but growing team.
- Previous experience as a plumber/gas engineer – as a minimum you’ll need your ACS domestic and commercial tickets
- A basic knowledge of A/C
- Experience of Electrical
- Full, ideally clean driving license
- A flexible attitude to work – this is a growing company so initially callout will be on an ad-hoc basis until an official rota is implemented
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £36000 - £42,000
- A van and fuel card
- EXCELLENT overtime rates
- Working for a fair employer who truly values his employees and their well-being/work life balance
- Will pay for all relevant future training courses
This is an immediate requirement with the ability to turn around interviews and offers at short notice. Send your CV to Richardc@thornbaker.co.uk for consideration for a telephone interview next week!