£38k - 42k per year + Van, fuel card, stand-by allowance, and excellent opportunities for overtime
about 1 year ago
Are you a qualified and experienced Gas Engineer who wants to join an established and expanding company? Would you prefer to avoid travelling into London on a daily basis?
If yes, let's talk.
I'm looking for a Gas Engineer to be based around Reading, Slough, or Windsor, to cover North West London and the M4 corridor.
This is exciting times to join an expanding company who has won a large contract servicing well known pubs and restaurants.
· PPM tasks servicing both commercial (CP15) and domestic boilers (CP12)
· Provide detailed remedial repair reports with information of replacement component parts
· Service and maintain vented and un-vented hot water cylinders
· Replace component parts such as Gas Valves, PCB’s, TRV’s, zonal heating valves, etc.
· Commercial and Domestic Gas tickets, including testing and purging -
· Vented (+ Unvented desirable)
. Must have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
· To be able to work confidently on PPM tasks servicing both commercial (CP15) and domestic boilers (CP12) and undertaking Gas tightness testing (CP16)
· Have good knowledge and experience on working with a variety of Boiler Manufacturers.
· To be able to provide detailed remedial repair reports with information of replacement component parts
· To be able to work on vented and un-vented hot water cylinders
· To be able to work on heating controls such as S-Plan and Y-Plan
· Able to replace component parts such as Gas Valves, PCB’s, TRV’s, zonal heating valves, etc.
· Previously worked on small boiler installations, vented and un-vented cylinder replacements
· To be available for an on call rota to cover emergency call outs.
· Hold a full UK Driving Licence and be familiar with a mobile role
Salary and Package:
· Salary dependent on experience and skill set
· Company van, fuel card, phone and uniform provided
· 28 days paid holiday
· Company pension
· Excellent opportunities for overtime and bonuses
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation on a key contract outside of the London area; the company need someone in post as soon as possible and are interviewing this week. If you’re looking for an exciting career move, then apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org