£20k - 21k per year
over 2 years ago
FRONT OF HOUSE RECEPTIONIST REQUIRED FOR AN EXCITING COMPANY IN NORTHFLEET, KENT.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join an extremely diverse company.
This can be a very demanding, yet extremely rewarding role in a hard working environment. You could be someone working in customer service looking to take the next step in your career. You could be used to dealing with the public and looking to challenge yourself further. This public sector organisation is looking for a confident receptionist to join their team.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established company
- Pension Scheme
- 20 Days Holiday + BH
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Shift pattern – 3 on, 3 off, 4 on 2 off
- 8am – 6pm
Role & Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for public, giving and receiving information, dealing with complaints and enquiries.
- Dealing with sensitive data.
- Liaising via phone and email, checking paperwork
- Admin – checking all relevant paperwork, updating spreadsheets, paperwork queries
- Take notes and complete forms where appropriate
- Must have customer facing experience
- Computer literacy is essential, particularly with Microsoft Office
- Good listener
- Must be organised, able to prioritise and work extremely well under pressure.
If you're looking for a career that has a great team, ongoing training, rewards, and long-term prospects - apply now!