£30k - 35k per year + 25 days holiday, travel card, lots of overtime
almost 3 years ago
Fed up of trying to park your van in Central London? Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with big ambitions, looking to work for a company whose ambitions are just as big? Are you customer focussed, and accurate in your work, and looking to develop yourself within a company that values its employees rather than seeing them as a payroll number?
I am looking for a Maintenance Electrician, to join a growing company in the South West. The company themselves have great values, and pride themselves on putting the customer first – providing a bespoke service that looks after all their clients, big or small, to the same high standards: this is mirrored in the treatment of their staff – everyone matters and you’ll be rewarded for hard work, by extra training and promotion. You’ll no longer be a number on a payroll, but a valuable member of a well organised team, where what you do really matters, and you’ll gain recognition for this.
You’ll be required to perform reactive maintenance and PPMs, as well as quoting clients for work, performing these quotes there and then on the spot if suitable. The role has come around as a result of expansion the work is coming in thick and fast and as a result they need more engineers so they can maintain their values in putting the client first. You’ll be covering a patch which is predominantly in zones 1 & 2.
- You’ll be fully electrically qualified with 17th/18th edition as well as NVQ/City and Guilds in an electrical discipline – ideally apprenticeship trained.
- You’ll be the type of person who understands how your own input has an impact on the larger business, both financially and on the businesses reputation. As a result you’ll understand the importance of first fix first time where this is viable.
- You’ll be regularly liaising with office staff who aren’t necessarily technically minded, so you’ll be able to translate technical speak into layman’s terms, and make sure needs are communicated effectively first time.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum – but that’s not it!
- You’ll benefit from overtime at 1.5x/2x your usual rate, and there is plenty of this on offer, ultimately meaning you can significantly increase your earnings.
- Travel card for Zones 1 & 2 paid for by the company
- 25 days holiday – a whole week extra than the UK standard, so more time to spend your hard earned bonuses.
This is an urgent requirement and the position is vacant now, so the company can accommodate a good engineer within literally a couple of weeks. They can turn around interviews within a couple of days. If you’re the kind of person that can take the role and run with it, then I want to hear from you! Please send your CV, with details of your Electrical qualifications and full career history; if you fit the bill I’ll call you to explain the role in more detail, and submit you for telephone interview.