£12.00 - 12.50 per hour + Van, Fuel Card and Mobile
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Flooring Engineer with experience/qualification in Flooring looking for work in the Birmingham area?
Then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are currently working with a large company that are looking to expand their maintenance division.
What's in it for you?
- Working for a company that provide genuine opportunities to progress.
- Pay rate of £12.00 to £12.50 per hour
- Overtime readily available paid up to double time, so high earning potentials
- Guaranteed 160 hours PAID per month
- Van, fuel card and company phone/tablet provided
- Yearly reviews to assess any training that you would want?
You will be responsible for maintenance and repairs on all types of flooring especially vinyl as you will be working in pubs, restaurants and kitchens. You will work on a mobile basis travelling from job to job so a clean driving licence is essential. The company offer training to all employees and will help you to attain long term goals such as progressing to contracts managing etc.
- Should be hold a flooring qualification or be time served working in flooring
- Should be proficient laying vinyl floors, welding of joints, cap and cove
- A flexible approach to work, as there will be a call-out rota with the role.
- It would be a distinct advantage if you are skilled within other related trades, as you will be required to perform tasks associated with this role such as door hanging and minor carpentry etc.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then do not hesitate, apply with your CV or email me at email@example.com. Interviews will be held within the next 2 weeks