£21k per year + OTE of £35k, van, fuel card
over 2 years ago
Fire Extinguisher Engineer
Are you looking to work for a family run and friendly company who can offer you training and progression? Have you got experience with installing and maintaining Fire Extinguishers? I’m looking for a Fire Extinguisher engineer for an excellent opportunity covering London.
You’ll be looking after various clients within commercial buildings, with some office, pubs and cinemas as part of your repertoire, in which you’ll be responsible for servicing, maintenance and installation of extinguishers. Sites are based predominantly in the City and West End, but there will sometimes be need to attend sites in the rest of the M25 and the Home Counties. Working hours will be 9-5 and you’ll rarely need to attend callouts.
- You’ll ideally have experience of installing/maintaining fire extinguishers, as well as relevant qualifications (BAFE)
- You’ll need some sales experience as you’ll be targeted on selling products to existing clients when on site
- You’ll need a full driving license as this is a mobile role in which you’ll be given a van, ideally with no more than 3 points
- They are looking for someone who is reliable with a good work ethic – for the right person they will also offer training on fire alarms and emergency fire testing, so you must be eager to learn
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £21,000 per annum with 3% commission paid for anything you sell over and above the initial service fee – realistically you’re looking at earning around £35,000 per annum is you’re on target
- Company van with fuel card and mobile phone
- Working for a small company with big expansion plans – you’ll be offered training in new areas and be working within a friendly and supportive environment
Interviews will be held as quickly as you can attend, with the process being one stage with the director. The right candidate could be accommodated very quickly so if you’re looking for a fresh start, email your application to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk for your application to be considered.