£21k - 25k per year + commission, company car, 25 days holiday
2 months ago
Are you looking to work for a family run and friendly company who can offer you training and progression? Have you got experience with installing and maintaining Fire Extinguishers and Alarms? We are currently recruiting a Permanent role for a Multi-Skilled Fire Engineer with a mixture of fire alarm and extinguisher work across London and the South East.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £21,000 - £25,000 per annum with 3% commission paid for anything you sell over and above the initial service fee – realistically you’re looking at earning around £30,000 - £35,000 per annum OTE
- Company van with fuel card and mobile phone
- Working for a small company with expansion plans – you’ll be offered training in new areas and be working within a friendly and supportive environment.
About your role
You’ll be looking after various clients within commercial buildings, with some office, pubs, and cinemas as part of your portfolio, in which you’ll be responsible for servicing, maintenance and installation of both extinguishers and alarms. Sites are based predominantly in London and across the South East of England. Working hours will be 9-5 and you’ll rarely need to attend callouts.
- You’ll have experience of installing/maintaining fire extinguishers and fire alarms.
- You’ll have the relevant BAFE qualifications.
- You’ll need to be happy with sales being part of your role as you’ll be targeted on selling products to existing clients when on site.
- You’ll need a full driving license as this is a mobile role in which you’ll be given a van, ideally with no more than 3 points.
- They are looking for someone who is reliable with a good work ethic – for the right person they will also offer training so you must be eager to learn.
Interviews will be held as quickly as you can attend, with the process being one stage with the director. The right candidate could be accommodated very quickly so if you’re looking for a fresh start, email your application to Richardc@thornbaker.co.uk for your application to be considered.