£27k - 34k per year + Van, fuel card
almost 2 years ago
Are you an expert in fire and security alarms, looking for an opportunity to pass on you knowledge and grow in a rapidly expanding company? Would you like to work for a company where you can make your own mark and are free from the bureaucracy of working for a large company? If so, I want to hear from you.
I am working with a small but rapidly expanding business, who are looking for a Fire Alarm and Security Engineer, as a result of new contract wins.
You’ll be divided 70/30 between security alarms and fire alarms, performing installations and servicing to a variety of domestic and commercial clients in and around the Dorset area. You’ll be included in a callout rota, but this is only one night per week and you’ll be recompensed accordingly. You’ll be acting as a lead, so this is an excellent opportunity to impart your knowledge to less experienced engineers, and grow with the business.
- Demonstrable experience of maintenance of security alarms, and ideally some experience of Fire alarms too
- Located in Dorset as most the contracts are there or in the surrounding areas
- Full clean driving license
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £27,000 - 34,000 per annum
- Company van and fuel card
- Opportunity to earn extra cash as part of the callout rota and on overtime which is paid at 1.5x/2x your usual rate
- Uniform, phone and tablet supplied by the company
- Local work – the majority of work is in Dorset, and anything else is only just on the outskirts
This is an urgent opportunity and if you’ve got the right experience the director can line up a telephone interview with a couple of days notice. If you’re interested in working for a company that will invest in your career then apply today with your CV including full career history and qualifications.