£30k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you an established Fire Alarm Engineer, looking to work for one of the most attractive Facilities Management employers in theUK? I am working with an extremely respectable organisation with recognisable, large scale contracts across theUK, for a role covering a patch across Berkshire, Oxfordshire and occasionally down into Hampshire.
You’ll be responsible for a multiple sites, where you’ll be testing and servicing fire alarms for clients predominantly within retail and commercial offices. Daily duties will include PPMs and reactive maintenance, as well as dealing with stakeholders of varying levels. The areas you cover will be across Oxfordshire,Berkshire and Hampshire, with the ideal candidate being located close Newbury or nearby.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in a similar role – you must have enough experience with Fire alarm systems to go out and do the job on your own with full confidence
- Knowledge of BAFE and relevant British Fire Safety Standards
- To be hands on and flexible – someone who will go the extra mile for all clients and is particularly customer focussed
- A full clean driving license
- Any FIA (ideally 1,4 &5) Certification would be a massive benefit
What you’ll get in return
- A basic salary of between £30,000 per annum, as well standby payments and overtime to boost your earnings further
- A company van and paid expenses
- Being able to work for a genuinely respected company who we have worked with for many years, seeing many candidates accept roles and remain very happy in them.
Send me your CV across to Laurab@Thornbaker.co.uk, for review today. I will call you to discuss the role in more detail, and if you’re suitable get your CV submitted the same day.