£32k per year + vehicle + benefits
over 2 years ago
Are you an established Fire Alarm Engineer, looking to work for one of the most attractive Facilities Management employers in theUK? I am working with an extremely respectable organisation with recognisable, large scale contracts across theUK, for a role covering a patch in and around Bristol
The Role - Fire Alarm Engineer
You’ll be responsible for a multiple sites, where you’ll be testing and servicing fire alarms for clients predominantly within retail and commercial offices. Daily duties will include PPMs and reactive maintenance, as well as dealing with stakeholders of varying levels. The areas you cover will be across Bristol, with the ideal candidate being located in or close to the city,
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in a similar role – you must have enough experience with Fire alarm systems from various manufacturers to go out and do the job on your own with full confidence
- Knowledge of BAFE and relevant British Fire Safety Standards
- To be hands on and flexible – someone who will go the extra mile for all clients and is particularly customer focussed
- A full clean driving license
- Any FIA (ideally 1,4 &5) Certification would be a massive benefit
What you’ll get in return
- A basic salary of up to £32,000 per annum, as well standby payments and overtime to boost your earnings further
- A company van and paid expenses
- Being able to work for a genuinely respected company who we have worked with for many years, seeing many candidates accept roles and remain very happy in them.
Send me your CV across to email@example.com, for review today. I will call you to discuss the role in more detail, and if you’re suitable get your CV submitted the same day.