commutable from Bury St Edmunds
£29k - 29.5k per year + van + fuel + call out
19 days ago
Permanent opportunity based in Bury St Edmunds – Facilities Site Manager - £29,500 + great call out rates.
Do you have experience working as a Facilities Site Manager or Supervisor, do you have a background in building services maintenance? If you would like to work for a company that can offer stability and progression, then this could be the role for you.
If you are based within 1 hour of Bury St Edmunds and are interested, please apply today with your CV
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £29,500
- Company van + fuel card
- 23 days holiday + stats (this goes up to 25 days after level of service)
- Monday-Friday working hours with the occasional Saturday & Sunday
- Call out of 1 in 3 – Rates mean up to an additional £3000 per annum
- A great team to be part of!
You will be working for a highly successful FM company providing FM services to blue light contracts on a nationwide scale. They strongly believe great customer service and happy employees are at the forefront of any successful business and strive to achieve this throughout the company.
All this ensures you will have job satisfaction and security within your role.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for providing support to the caretaker and cleaning team and ensuring all work is carried out in the correct and safe manner.
- You will also be carrying out basic maintenance to ensure the upkeep of the site
- Managing stock/budgets will also be something that comes under your remit so knowledge of budget constraints is also essential.
You will spend your week on site at Bury St Edmunds with flexibility required to assist other sites across East Anglia on occasion.
- You will have experience working in Facilities Management and will also have experience of leading a small team.
- Electrical qualification
- Team player
- Previous electrical maintenance experience would be ideal
- Good ICT skills
- Hold a current clean driving licence
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the website today.