£48k - 50k per year + 10% car allowance
6 months ago
Are you a Facilities Project Manager with an eye for detail, are naturally proactive and who has experience of working in the Facilities Management sector managing capital projects and asset management? If you are looking to join an innovative organisation who are striving to be at the forefront of the Facilities Management sector then this could be the role for you.
What’s in it for you?
- A 6 Month fixed term contract
- A basic salary of up to £50,000 (Pro rata)
- 10% of salary car allowance.
- 23 days + bank holiday per annum rising with service.
- An opportunity to join a successful Facilities Management company, who hold long-term contracts and offer genuine career progression.
This role is a new opportunity within the business, created due to large capital project works taking place and company expansion – a great time to join!
This is a wide ranging role but will have a focus on delivering capital projects across 1 large estate. You will report directly to the Operations Director and form part of the senior leadership team across this organisation.
This is a role which will see you working between home, the Gloucester site as well as occasional travel to London and other UK sites. All the contracts are long term public-sector contracts and are PFI based contracts.
The role will see you working on a range of large capital projects across a range of building services. You will be the main point of contact on the site for delivering the project and will coordinate the resources accordingly.
You will work closely with the clients of all the contracts across the business and will be required to report at regular intervals on asset programmes, budgets, H&S and overall project performance.
The experience we are looking for:
- An ONC, equivalent or higher qualification in a technical subject within the building services/FM sector.
- Experience of working within a PFI contract within the Facilities Management sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of Building, Electrical & Mechanical Regulations
- Procurement and Project Management
- Health and Safety trained with knowledge of Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
- Full P&L responsibility and experience of managing a direct FM workforce and contracted out services
- CDM Project management up to a value of £3m
- Experience of Surveying/Project Management within a PFI Environment
- Full clean driving license
Due to the nature of the portfolio you will be required to go through full security vetting.
What happens next?
The first stage will be a video interview with face to face interviews with the client taking place the following week.
If you think this opportunity sounds like you and you are looking to work in a forward-thinking organisation, then please forward your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk or apply via the link ASAP