£32k - 35k per year + bonus
about 1 year ago
Are you a Facilities Manager with experience of successfully managing a Maintenance & Post/Print room function in a professional services environment? If you are looking for a role with a leading Financial Services company as part of their in-house Facilities Management department then please apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits package including annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- 33 days annual leave
- 35 Hours per week - Monday - Friday
- The opportunity to lead a small team of dedicated facilities professionals in a corporate office environment
In this role you will be responsible for managing a team of facilities professionals in a corporate, customer-centric setting, responsible for delivering outstanding levels of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders. You will be a Facilities Manager who likes to be operational and happy to get involved with the team.
A key element of this role is that you will be required to operate the print/post room equipment to cover absences, therefore having experience of large in house print facilities is vital.
Key responsibilities for the Facilities Manager include
- Leading a small team of in house facilities professionals to deliver a safe, efficient and customer focused service
- Manage large scale print operation on site
- Manage hard services maintenance across the site including electrical, mechanical and HVAC
- Manage soft services across the site including security
- Managing the Facilities budget
- Leading the H&S of the facilities department
- Procurement including the appointment and management of specialist sub-contractors
Candidates should be able to demonstrate
- Experience of operating high volume print room/post room equipment
- Experience of managing a team of 3 or more facilities professionals - Must include maintenance & security
- Experience of managing a facilities department budget
- Experience of procuring and managing specialist sub-contractors
- Outstanding levels of communication to both internal and external stakeholders
- IOSH qualification
This organisation operates in the financial services sector and has experience of working within their market for over 50 years. The company are focused on delivering exceptional levels of customer service in their sector and can offer anyone joining the business a rewarding career.
If this role sounds like you then please get in touch ASAP as 1st stage interviews will be held at the client offices in Bromley from 1st July onwards.