£30k - 35k per year
0844 406 0086
9 months ago
Are you a Facilities Manager with experience of successfully managing a Maintenance & Post room team in a professional services environment? If you are looking for a role with a leading Financial Services company as part of their in-house Facilities Management department then please apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits package including annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- 33 days annual leave
- 35 Hours per week - Monday - Friday
- The opportunity to lead a small team of dedicated facilities professionals in a corporate office environment
In this role you will be responsible for managing a team of facilities professionals in a corporate, customer-centric setting, responsible for delivering outstanding levels of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities for the Facilities Manager include
- Leading a team of 3 facilities professionals to deliver a safe, efficient and customer focused service.
- Managing specialist facilities professionals to support the delivery of a of facilities functions including maintenance and post room.
- Holding responsibility for H&S across the site.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate
- Experience of managing a team of 3 or more facilities professionals including maintenance.
- Exceptional levels of customer service and standards.
- Outstanding levels of communication to both internal and external stakeholders.
- IOSH qualification.
- Experience of managing print/post room services.
This organisation operates in the financial services sector and has experience of working within their market for over 50 years. The company are focused on delivering exceptional levels of customer service in their sector and can offer anyone joining the business a rewarding career.
If this role sounds like you then please get in touch ASAP as 1st stage interviews will be held at the client offices in Bromley between the 19th-20th March.