£50k - 55k per year
9 days ago
New Permanent Opportunity - Facilities Manager - London - £55,000
Are you a Facilities Manager with experience of successfully managing a TFM contract in a professional service environment? If you are looking for a role with a leading FM service provider managing a prestigious corporate contract in London then please apply with your CV today.
What's in it for you?
- A salary of up to £55,000 per annum
- Life insurance
- 33 days annual leave
- The opportunity to lead the facilities function for a leading FM service provider in a high-end corporate environment
In this role you will be responsible for managing a team of facilities professionals in a fast-paced, customer-centric setting, responsible for delivering outstanding levels of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Leading a team of 15+ facilities professionals to deliver a safe, efficient and customer focused service.
- Managing specialist facilities professionals to support the delivery of a of facilities functions including maintenance and cleaning.
- Holding responsibility for H&S across the site.
- Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly reporting
- Experience of managing a team of 15+ facilities professionals including maintenance and cleaning
- Strong understanding of critical services and plant rooms
- Experience of working as a Facilities Manager within a corporate setting
- Exceptional levels of customer service and standards.
- Outstanding levels of communication to both internal and external stakeholders.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
- A desire to create a world class facilities environment.
A technical qualification in a building services related discipline such as mechanical or electrical engineering would be highly advantageous however not essential.
The company are an expanding FM service provider who have excellent contract retention levels and who are renowned for putting their employees and customers at the heart of all their operations. The company are focused on delivering exceptional levels of customer service in the FM market and can offer anyone joining the business a rewarding career.
If this role sounds like you then please get in touch ASAP as 1st stage interviews will be held at the client offices in London over the next 2 weeks.