£40k - 45k per year
0844 406 0086
about 2 years ago
Are you a Facilities Manager looking for a permanent opportunity working for a leading brand? If you are excited by the prospect of working in a newly created role across a portfolio of buildings in North London then please take a minute to review the details of this new role.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of circa £45,000
- Mileage expensed
- The opportunity to work with one of the leading names in their sector across an interesting portfolio of sites
- An opportunity to shape and grow an in house FM function
As the Facilities Manager in this newly created role you will manage a wide range of sub-contractors to deliver exceptional levels of service covering both hard and soft services. This role will see you managing a portfolio of 3 sites across North London. You will have responsibility for the performance of the sub-contractors, health & safety, budget management and reporting. You will act as the point of contact for FM issues across the portfolio and manage the wide range of stakeholders.
As part of this role you will also look to grow the Facilities team to work towards a larger in-house offering.
What you’ll need:
- Experience managing the delivery of both Hard & Soft Services across multiple sites
- An in-depth knowledge of current H&S legislation and hold a NEBOSH qualification
- Experience of managing sub-contract teams
- A proven track of delivering projects on time, to budget and with a strong H&S record
- You’ll need to be prepared to travel between sites across North London
- You’ll need a full UK driving licence
Ideally you will currently work client-side or have experience working directly for the client as opposed to an FM service provider.
This role is being actively recruited for now, and interviews will be taking place week commencing 2nd December. Please submit your CV today with full details of career history and relevant information for immediate consideration and an opportunity to meet face to face with the client.