£16.00 - 16.83 per hour
about 1 month ago
Are you a Facilities Manager with experience of successfully managing a TFM contracts in a professional services environment? If you are looking for a multi-site role with a leading FM service provider on a temporary to permanent basis then please apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of up to £16.83 per hour
- Competitive car allowance
- 40 Hours per week - Monday – Friday
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity
- The opportunity to lead a team of hard and soft services professionals across a group of corporate offices.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a team of facilities professionals in a corporate, customer-centric setting, responsible for delivering outstanding levels of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders. You will be a Facilities Manager who likes to be operational and happy to get involved with the team.
You will be leading a team of 15+ covering hard and soft services. You will be based in Stoke however you will also cover 3 sites in the North West and West Midlands.
Key responsibilities for the Facilities Manager include
- Leading a small team of TFM facilities professionals to deliver a safe, efficient and customer focused service
- Manage hard services maintenance across the site including electrical, mechanical and HVAC
- Manage soft services across the site including security
- Managing the Facilities budget
- Leading the H&S of the facilities department
Candidates should be able to demonstrate
- Technical qualification in an electrical, mechanical or building services discipline.
- Experience of managing a team of 10 or more facilities professionals - Must include both hard and soft services
- Experience of managing a facilities department budget
- Outstanding levels of communication to both internal and external stakeholders
- Full UK Driving licence
This organisation operates as a leading facilities management provider and is working with a globally recognised client. The company are focused on delivering exceptional levels of customer service in their sector and can offer anyone joining the business a rewarding career.
If this role sounds like you then please get in touch ASAP as 1st stage interviews will be held next week.