£22,713.60 - 22,713.60 per year
08444 060 086
11 days ago
New Permanent Opportunity - Facilities Maintenance Assistant - Exeter - £22,713.60
If you are an experienced Facilities Maintenance Assistant with basic knowledge of IT, in the Exeter area looking for an immediate start into a permanent role with stable working hours and an enviable workplace then look no further!
What's in it for you?
- Basic salary of up to £22,713.60
- Monday - Friday, 08:00- 5:00pm
- 1 in 4 Saturday morning
- Excellent working environment
- Training and support for career development
- An opportunity to join a leading FM service provider on a long term and stable contract
About your role:
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Facilities Maintenance Assistant with a positive mind set and a can do attitude, for a leading FM company, looking after a site in Exeter.
As a Facilities Maintenance Assistant you will spend 95% of your time on the one site working as part of the facilities team. You will ensure rooms are prepared for meetings, help with furniture moves, and carry out compliance such as fire alarm testing etc. as well as completing basic building maintenance such as but not limited to, changing lights, building repairs, painting.
Part of your role will also be setting up IT and comms for meetings and dealing with any adhoc IT requests such as setting up Teams etc.
- Previous experience in a facilities/maintenance role within a commercial environment
- A basic knowledge of setting up IT
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great planning and organising skills
- Able to prioritise and ensure tasks are done efficiently
- Attention to detail and works accurately
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel Outlook and PowerPoint
If this opportunity sounds like a great match for you and you have worked in the FM industry as a Facilities Maintenance Assistant then please apply with your CV today!