£19 - 20 per hour
over 2 years ago
Temporary until 29th March 2019
4th Feb 2019
Do you have administration experience?
Do you have Facilities Management experience?
Are you organised and good at multi-tasking?
Please apply now!
My client is looking for a temporary Facilities Administrator to assist with workload for 2 months. As this is a senior role, experience and understanding of the role is essential.
What’s in it for you?
- Pay rate of £19-£20 per hour
- 35 hours per week
- 2 month fixed position
This is a great opportunity to temporarily join a highly successful Facilities Management company; combining administration roles, such raising purchase orders and ordering supplies, with procurement assistance and scheduling site visits.
If you are looking for a temporary role, and are available until March 29th, please apply now.
This position is based in Cambridge, and we are looking to start the successful applicant as soon as possible.
- Project support & installation coordination
- Purchase orders, tracking expenses
- Develop and measure KPIs
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies to all buildings
- Minimum 2 years experience in an admin role
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Must have excellent communication
- Facilities Management experience
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft office
This is a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a highly successful and growing company.
If you think this sounds like you, and you are looking for a new opportunity within an exciting company, then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.