£13.50 - 13.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
If you are an experienced Regional Facilities Coordinator in the Cambridgeshire / St Neots area looking for an immediate start temp to perm role with an attractive pay rate and stable working hours then look no further! We have had a variety of candidates work for this company in various roles many of which have gone temp to perm and they have thoroughly enjoyed working for them.
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Facilities Coordinator for a global FM company, covering sites in St Neots / Milton Keynes / Billingham
The working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm, but there will be some flexibility required to ensure the best service to the client.
As Regional Facilities Co-ordinator you will also be responsible for raising/managing purchase orders & contracts, compliance, office operations, managing external contractors and record keeping. You will also be willing to pitch in with a variety of tasks linked to your job in order to support your manager, your team and the client.
For this role you will need :
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong desire to get things done
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great planning and organising skills
- A one team approach
- Great time keeping
- Able to prioritise and ensure tasks are done efficiently
- Attention to detail and works accurately
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience gained in a commercial FM environment
- Experience in using CAFM (desirable)
- Valid UK driving licence and access to a vehicle as post holder will be required to travel to different client locations, as required by the business.
If you are available immediately and have worked in the FM industry as a coordinator then apply today!