£20k - 24k per year + benefits
about 1 month ago
Are you sick of working for a huge corporate business that just sees you as a number? Would you rather be working for a small growing business that has a close-knit feel? Then please read on about this great Facilities Coordinator role in Nottingham.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to start a permanent role ASAP!
- A competitive salary based on experience - £20,000 - £24,000
- The chance to work for a company that has a tight-knit family feel
- Opportunity to take full accountability over your workload
- A stable position within a company that is looking to continue their expansion within the FM market.
- Training and development opportunities.
I am currently working with a brilliant and exciting growing business that is looking to continue expanding. They are a privately-owned facilities maintenance company, looking to take on an experienced facilities coordinator. The atmosphere in the office is busy but fun and they are looking for someone that is going to enjoy working in such an environment. The office is based in Nottingham
As the Facilities Coordinator it will be your role to effectively manage customer requests and queries to completion, or to escalate tasks to the appropriate person. You will take full ownership of the process from receipt of order through to invoicing. Also, you will be supporting field based subcontract engineers, with varied operational tasks. You will show initiative in dealing with issues and tasks quickly, prioritising work to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working for a maintenance, building services, engineering, or facilities management company.
- You will have great general IT skills, including a working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
- You will be able to produce varied reports, as well as having the ability to spot issues early.
- You will possess a good attention to detail.
- You will be organised and able to plan and prioritise work.
- You will be a confident communicator – Previous experience of dealing directly with the client would be highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this role please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com. 1st stage interview will be held over the next week.