£25k - 26k per year
3 months ago
Do you have experience working in a Coordinator or Assistant role in the Facilities Management sector? If you are looking for a permanent role with a forward-thinking public sector organisation as part of their in-house Facilities Management department then please apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity – January/February start available
- A salary of £25,000 - £26,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits package including flexible working scheme, outstanding pension scheme and a host of other great employee benefits
- 35 days annual leave
- 40 Hours per week - Monday – Friday
About your role:
In this role you will work within a dedicated in-house facilities team delivering an efficient and effective service at all times. Your role will cover 3 main areas:
- Management of contractors and contracts – including performance monitoring, risk assessments and quality auditing.
- Moves and Changes - office moves, desk moves and setting up of rooms.
- Statutory compliance
- You should have experience working in a FM function either in-house or for a FM service provider.
- Must have excellent communication skills – dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills both over personal workload and also that of the contractors under your supervision.
- A desire to progress and grow your knowledge within the FM sector.
Candidates with a IOSH/NEBOSH or general H&S experience are highly desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a FM Coordinator to join a highly successful and forward-thinking organisation.
If you are looking for a new opportunity within an exciting company, then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link to be considered.