£10 - 12 per hour
about 3 years ago
Immediate start Facilities Assistant role. This role must ASAP
- PC Skills
- Can communicate effectively at all levels
- Good problem solver and able to think on your feet
- Able to communicate well with others
- Administrative duties as required
- Deal with basic AV, VC and IT issues
- Mathematical skills required
- H&S basic Experience
- Some DIY skills
- Can do and will do attitude
- You will be monitoring a team of contractors and coordinating the works completed by them and ensuring all the relevant paperwork is completed. Helping with office/ furniture moves and facilitating meeting rooms,
- They’re an excellent team to work with, who genuinely support one another and work hard. Your team will be dealing with PPMs, reactive maintenance and the occasional office move.
- You will be their first port of call when looking for guidance in their work and will need to allocate and coordinate the work to the relevant contractor.
The role is a brand new position which has simply come about as the company has had some internal restructure and are expanding; they need more people on the ground to help fulfil requirements.
- You will need to have worked in Facilities Management previously as a facilities coordinator
- A team player - this role is all about motivating your team and being there to offer support when it’s needed - in turn you get a hard working team and good support from your own manager.
- Good knowledge or qualifications in Health & Safety and Manual Handling
- Flexibility is key - you’ll mostly be working 9-5, but sometimes you’ll be required to go the extra mile and stay late or start early - this is what will get you the job ultimately!
- Supervisory experience is ideal - the team needs a strong character to guide them, and prior experience in this will go a long way to showing that you’re up for the challenge.
- Getting involved in furniture and office moves will be required
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working for a fantastic company who offers genuine opportunities for progression, and have a chance to develop yourself as a manager and the satisfaction of knowing your knowledge is helping other engineers to develop themselves and become more well rounded - and as if that wasn’t enough they also offer the following:
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays with no on call or weekend working
- Contributory pension
- This is a temporary role with the opportunity to be made permanent for the right person
- Time and a half for any overtime
- Sociable working hours
This role must start ASAP so don't hesitate apply today via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org