£8.75 - 8.75 per hour
10 months ago
Temp to perm
This is not just a cleaning role; this is an FM Cleaning role.
“One of the best companies to work for” “No two days are ever the same” “A fantastic team to be a part of”. These are comments made by an employee of this company when asked the reason he has been with this company for 16 years.
If you are looking to work in a fantastic, clean, challenging retail building for a global company who are invested in their people then this really is the job for you. This position is far cry away from the typical cleaning position as you will also be required to provide excellent customer service to the visiting guests and have the right attitude to go above and beyond. It is not an easy job and it is challenging but the rewards you get are brilliant. There are flexible working patterns (within reason) and they pay above the National Living Wage so financially you will be better off. The management team on site all come from the industry themselves so they understand the challenges this role can bring and do reward people who do a great job. This can include things such as potential discounts with onsite brands and shift bonuses over Christmas as well as being invested in their team and internal promotion
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our global client who has the contract for a well-known Shopping Centre. They are looking for people on a temp to perm basis to carry out cleaning as well as customer service and concierge duties such as :
- Dust, damp wipe or wash walls, skirting boards, hand rails, ledges, window sills, radiators, lifts, doors and frames
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops..
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Replenish consumable items e.g. soap, toilet rolls, paper towels (if contractual).
- Clean toilets, urinals, hand basins and sinks
- Provide customer service to visiting guests like directions for example
- Working within strict SLA’s relating to time frames.
- Hard working
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English).
- Previous experience in customer service environment
- Knowledge of cleaning substances and techniques preferable.
- A strong customer focused approach.
- Be able to work without supervision.
- Be able to follow a schedule and work to deadlines.
- Good timekeeping and personal presentation skills.
- Ability to implement Health and Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices.
If you are immediately available for work and live in Ashford and have the relevant experience and skill set then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.