£48k - 50k per year + car or car allowance
about 2 months ago
Are you an Asset & Project Manager with an eye for detail, are naturally proactive and who has experience of working in the Facilities Management sector managing lifecycle models and long-term strategy? If you are looking to join an innovative organisation who are striving to be at the forefront of the Facilities Management sector then this could be the role for you.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £50,000
- 10% of salary car allowance or company car
- 23 days + bank holiday per annum rising with service.
- An opportunity to join a successful Facilities Management company, who hold long-term secure contracts and offer genuine career progression.
This role is a new opportunity within the business, created due to contract wins and overall company expansion – a great time to join!
This is a wide ranging Asset & Project Manager role which also encompasses procurement and supply chain management. You will report directly to the Operations Director and form part of the senior leadership team across this organisation.
This is a nationwide role which will see you travel across the UK to manage the assets of critical contracts and buildings. All the contracts are long term public-sector contracts and are PFI based contracts.
The role will see you revisiting the current models of lifecycle asset management across the portfolio to ensure they meet the objectives of both the client and also that of your employer. You will be responsible for ensuring the long term strategy is effective across the entire portfolio. You will be responsible for utilising the yearly budget in relation to capital projects across the portfolio. Your role will see you managing multiple projects up to £1m in value and you will be responsible from conception to completion.
You will work closely with the clients of all the contracts across the business and will be required to report at regular intervals on asset programmes, budgets, H&S and overall contractual performance. Although you will have no direct reports you will have a large number of stakeholders to manage including subcontractors, contracts managers and external clients.
The experience we are looking for:
- An ONC, equivalent or higher qualification in a technical subject within the building services/FM sector.
- Experience of working within a PFI contract within the Facilities Management sector.
- Experience of managing a National portfolio – with a willingness to travel across the UK
- Experience of Project Management up to £1m in value within a Facilities Management environment.
- You’ll be a confident and effective communicator – client satisfaction is a huge priority on these contracts and this is expected to be delivered in an open and honest manner.
- An innovative and proactive mind- going above and beyond for the client and always looking to find new ways to deliver solutions resourcefully, and in a smart way.
Due to the nature of the portfolio you will be required to go through full security vetting.
What happens next?
If you think this opportunity sounds like you and you are looking to work in a forward-thinking organisation, then please forward your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk or apply via the link ASAP