£30k - 35k per year
0844 406 0086
about 1 year ago
Are you a great people manager with a background in fabric maintenance? We are looking for an experienced Fabric Maintenance Supervisor to be based on a high profile and key contract within London for a leading FM service provider.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- Excellent holiday allowance of 26 days plus bank holidays
- After 12- 18 months service you will also be entitled to various enhanced benefits including Private Healthcare, pension scheme etc.
- The opportunity to be part of a global organisation who are in the midst of a significant period of growth
What are they looking for?
- You’ll need experience in a similar supervisor position – having overseen planned and reactive maintenance for multi-site operations
- You should have a background in joinery or building fabric maintenance - preferably with qualifications to match
- You’ll be patient and solution focussed, as well confident communicator who can remain polite and professional in all scenarios
- This is a fast paced contract in which you’ll need to react quickly according to the client’s needs
- You’ll need a full, clean driving licence and a clean criminal record
- A background in critical sites such as data centres would be highly advantageous
You’ll responsible for supervising the fabric team for a large high profie contract in North London – the team is made up of 6 fabric engineers There are 4 large sites which are part of a larger network which also has smaller sites. You’ll be working closely with another supervisor and the contracts manager, who deal with different elements of the contracts. Your team will be comprised of engineers who work on a static basis at each individual site. You’ll need to quote the client for any works outside of scope of the usual contract, as well as being the main point of contact with the client. You will be client facing and a pro-active Fabric Maintenance Supervisor.
Due to the importance of this role, there will be a 2 stage interview process with the first stage week commencing 24th February. If you’ve got experience as a fabric maintenance supervisor and are looking to take on an exciting new challenge, then please send your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk for further consideration and to move your application forwards.