£27k - 30k per year + van, fuel card
5 months ago
New permanent opportunity for a joinery bias Fabric Maintenance Engineer – up to £30,000 – Salisbury.
Are you a multi skilled fabric engineer with a background in joinery? We’re looking for a joinery biased fabric engineer to work for a leading FM service provider on a permanent hospital contract in Salisbury.
If this sounds like a role you could be interested in, please read further and apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll receive a basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum
- 1 in 6 call rota with a £100 standby payment
- 32 days holiday
- Company Van, mobile & PDA
- An opportunity to work with a leading FM service provider
- 80% of the time on a large static site in Salisbury
Your duties will include PPMs and reactive maintenance across a healthcare contract. You’ll be working as part of a facilities maintenance team spending 80% of your time at a healthcare facility in Salisbury. The company strive to be exceptionally customer focussed, so you must be willing to go the extra mile when dealing with internal stakeholders and any on site visitors.
- You will have demonstrable experience of building services maintenance in a commercial environment – Critical site experience would be advantageous
- You will hold a qualification in joinery/carpentry
- You will have experience of working in a client facing role.
- A willingness and aptitude to carry out a wide range of building services maintenance tasks beyond joinery/carpentry maintenance.
This role is being actively recruited for now. You’ll be required to attend a 1 stage interview process at the site, with a view to getting the successful candidate in as soon as possible. Interviews will be held over the next week. Please apply today with a full CV detailing your qualification and career history, and if you have relevant experience, I will be in touch asap to discuss the role further.
Fabric Engineer, Fabric Maintenance Engineer, Fabric Technician, Multi Skilled Joiner, Multi Skilled Carpenter, Fabric Maintenance, Joinery Maintenance, Carpentry Maintenance.