£30k - 32k per year + benefits package
7 months ago
Are you looking for something a bit different?
Position: Fabric Engineer - multi-skilled with joinery bias
Salary: £30,000 to £32,000, negotiable on experience and location
What's different? It's based at an iconic, very interesting, and award winning site. It's an amazing place to work.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for the delivery of joinery and other fabric repairs and maintenance, minor fabric refurbishment and installation works.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Carry out works including: reactive repairs and maintenance of interior and exterior finishes including windows, doors, ironmongery, skirtings’, facings, ceilings, floor coverings, furniture, shelving and reception counters.
- Complete refurbishment / installation works including doors, door sets, window frames, staircases, stud partitions, ceilings.
- Make and fit interiors in offices and public facing areas.
- To undertake reactive service works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames ensuring client expectations are met.
- Provide detailed reports upon completion of works including breakdown processes, hours and materials of works to allow for accurate valuation.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
Quals & Skills:
- NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 Joinery or city and guilds equivalent
- Full clean driving licence
- CSCS card of relevant discipline
- DBS clearance (or ability to obtain this)
- Previous Fabric experience within an FM business is key
- Customer focussed individual with proactive approach to working.
- Ability to work on own initiative and or as part of a team.
- Ability to work safely at all times and the ability to understand contract and Health & Safety requirements/regulations.
- Possess effective communication skills with ability to write technical reports and or communicate verbally with supervisor, manager, helpdesk and client representatives.
- 40 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm
- Overtime may also be required.
If you are a Fabric Engineer looking to work for an exciting, expanding company who are winning numerous prestigious and interesting contracts then please get in touch. My email is email@example.com