£26k per year + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Are you an experienced Fabric Engineer based in the Nottinghamshire area?
If you are then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a globally recognised company that should not be missed!
We have a great opportunity to join the Maintenance Team on a prestigious site in Nottingham
We are recruiting on behalf of a successful international facilities company who offer 1st class facilities solutions to their clients across the globe.
They invest heavily in their employees making it a great place to work!
Having placed several of their engineers with them this year we can confidently say this is a happy and friendly team to work with that have a low turnover of staff
What’s on offer?
- £26,000 per annum plus opportunity for OT
- Call out 1-7 with a stand by payment of £135
- Pension (matched contributions up to 8%)
- 25 days holiday + stats!
- Ability to join a Sharesave scheme
- Various company perks (shopping vouchers discounts and holidays for example)
- Potential of a performance based annual bonus after 12 months
- Onsite canteen
Commutable from: Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough and Beeston
You will be supporting the Engineering Team carrying out planned and reactive maintenance throughout the site which will include regular checks and routine inspections of the building services plants.
Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Health and Safety processes.
Candidate requirements for this role:
You will need to have previous experience working in a commercial facilities management environment and be a strong all rounder.
You could be plumbing or carpentry bias but will need to be willing and able to carry out other aspects of fabrication such as electrical or painting and decorating
The following is also required for this role:
- A relevant qualification in your bias (City & Guilds Level 2 in plumbing for example)
- Health & Safety awareness
- A positive attitude and team player mind frame also goes a long way in this company
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a highly successful FTSE listed company who truly value their employees then apply today
You can do this by clicking apply on this page or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.