£24k - 27k per year + 25 days holiday, lots of overtime, van + fuel card
over 2 years ago
One of the longest standing building contractors in the City is looking to expand their team with an fabric Engineer to work on commercial and heritage sites the Dover area.
You will be working on a mobile basis, covering sites within the M25 (largely city and West End), which include offices, high end residential properties and universities to name a few. You’ll be responsible for both PPMs and reactive maintenance including tasks like painting and decorating, hanging doors, basic plumbing, patch plastering and other tasks as required by clients.
- You must hold an apprenticeship in a relevant trade such as carpentry/joinery etc.
- You must have demonstrable experience of working in a similar building services position
- You must be flexible and able to participate in a callout rota
What’s on offer?
- A basic salary is negotiable and dependant on experience
- Overtime and callout on offer to give a healthy boost to your earnings
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Fully expenses van and fuel card, with parking charges managed by accounts so there is no need to dip into your own pocked
- Happy to offer training to the right candidate
This role is an immediate requirement, and as a result CVs are being viewed quickly with interviews being booked in within a couple of days to fit around you. If you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity within a company who have seen many years of success, then please apply today with your CV including full career history and qualifications to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk and I will get in touch to give you more information.