£25k - 27k per year + Pool Car
7 months ago
New fixed term contract opportunity for a joinery bias Fabric Maintenance Engineer – up to £27,000 – Leeds
Are you a multi skilled fabric engineer with a background in joinery? If so, we’re looking for a joinery biased fabric engineer to work for a leading FM service provider on a residential contract in Leeds.
If this sounds like a role you could be interested in, please read further and apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll receive a basic salary of between £27,000 per annum
- 1 in 4 call rota with a £115 standby payment
- Pool car to use to travel between the sites, mobile & PDA
- An opportunity to work with a leading FM service provider
- A role covering 2 large sites in Leeds LS6.
Your duties will include PPMs and reactive maintenance across a residential contract. You’ll be working as part of a facilities maintenance team spending your time between 2 facilities in Leeds. The company strive to be exceptionally customer focussed, so you must be willing to go the extra mile when dealing with internal stakeholders and any on site visitors.
- You will have demonstrable experience of building services maintenance in a commercial or residential environment
- You will hold a qualification in joinery/carpentry
- You will have experience of working in a client facing role.
- A willingness and aptitude to carry out a wide range of building services maintenance tasks beyond joinery/carpentry maintenance.
- Full UK Driving Licence
This role is being actively recruited for now. You’ll be required to attend a 2-stage interview process at the site, with a view to getting the successful candidate in as soon as possible. Interviews will be held over the next week. Please apply today with a full CV detailing your qualification and career history, and if you have relevant experience, I will be in touch asap to discuss the role further.
Fabric Engineer, Fabric Maintenance Engineer, Fabric Technician, Multi Skilled Joiner, Multi Skilled Carpenter, Fabric Maintenance, Joinery Maintenance, Carpentry Maintenance.