£15 - 18 per hour
about 1 month ago
No call out ? No overtime ? Steady working hours? Now that I have your attention if are you sick and tired of driving around London looking for parking spaces then dragging your tool kit up the street. If you have had enough of sitting in traffic on a Friday then you really should read on and apply!
We are looking for an experienced Fabric Engineer with a plumbing bias to start from as soon as possible with the view to go temp to perm after a couple of months.
This company is looking to interview as soon as possible with a quick turn around! I have been working with this company for the past 3 years and they are one of the most welcoming friendliest management teams I have ever worked with and they truly make temps feel like they are part of their team! I have had engineers working here for over 2 and a half years and they have always been incredibly happy with their job , and the reason this position is available is because they are making one of our plumbers a permanent employee , so this proves their is longevity and stability with this company!
What’s in it for you?
- An immediate start with potential temp to perm opportunity
- Easy to get to central location
- 2 minute walk from the tube station
- Weekly pay guaranteed so no more chasing invoices or payment
- Static site meaning no more driving around London looking for parking
- Regular working hours – Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
- No overtime meaning you get your weekends free!
What you’ll need
- Experience of fabric maintenance with a strong plumbing bias within commercial buildings
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider so you already understand the importance of the SLA agreements in place for the contract
- Ideally experience with L8/Legionella awareness
- A positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
This is a brand new job, which has been created due to our current temp engineer going permanent, and as a result the company need someone in post as soon as possible. Interview will likely be one stage, and can be turned around quickly, so if you’re looking for an exciting career move, then apply today to email@example.com, and you could be starting your next role as early as next week