£29k - 30k per year + 25 days holiday, overtime, van + fuel card
about 2 years ago
Are you a Fabric engineer, looking to work for an expanding company who have big ambitions? Are you fed up of being called up in the middle of the night to attend breakdowns as part of a callout rota? I have an excellent opportunity, working for a company who service their own contracts in domestic properties.
You will be servicing 30 domestic sites in and around London, doing a mixture of reactive maintenance and PPMs. Day to day tasks will include hanging doors, fixing locks, patch plastering, basic plumbing and general maintenance. All out of hours calls will be attended by a subcontractor so there is no need to be part of any callout rota, although there may be some planned maintenance required to be done at evenings and weekends, so a degree of flexibility is required.
- You’ll be experienced in a variety of fabric tasks
- This role is working in domestic properties so you’ll be required to undertake a full DBS check
- You must hold full clean driving license
- A willing and flexible attitude to work and a desire to do your job to a high standard
What’s on offer?
- An excellent basic salary - £29,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Company van (probably a Sprinter) with fuel card and mobile phone supplied
- A very generous 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- No callout!
- This is a new position within a company looking to expand rapidly, so you will be given the opportunity to expand and grow with them
I’m actively recruiting for this role now – there will be a 2 stage interview process, with the first being a telephone interview, followed by a face to face interview with competency based questions. If you’re looking for a career move within an up and coming company, offering an excellent package, then apply today to email@example.com be considered.