£13.70 - 17.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
Temp to perm
No call out ? No overtime ? Steady working hours? Now that I have your attention if are you sick and tired of driving around London looking for parking spaces then dragging your tool kit up the street. If you have had enough of sitting in traffic on a Friday when you should be sat in the pub or spending quality time with your friends or family then you really should read on and apply!
This company is looking to interview as soon as possible with a quick turn around! I have been working with this company for the past 3 years and they are one of the most welcoming friendliest management teams I have ever worked with and they truly make temps feel like they are part of their team! I have had engineers working here for over 2 and a half years and they have always been incredibly happy with their job , and the reason this position is available is because they are making one of our plumbers a permanent employee , so this proves their is longevity and stability with this company!
What's in it for you?
- Hourly rate equivalent of £28,500
- Attractive working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- No overtime or call out
- The opportunity to work in an exciting diverse building.
- Excellent transport links
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Ongoing basis
- Opportunity to work in a fantastic maintenance environment
- Carrying out building upkeep, changing towel rails , mirrors and resealing in bathrooms
- Reactive maintenance work such as fixing leaks , unblocking toilets , putting up new shelving and painting
- This role is working Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
You must have maintenance experience and have worked in an FM environment previously , it would be a huge advantage if you have a DBS
This is an urgent requirement with the company needing to get someone started before the 6th of March.
If you have previous administration experience and are looking for a new opportunity within an exciting company, then please click the apply button or send details of your full career history and qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org