£13.70 - 17.00 per hour
9 months ago
Temp to perm permanent
Are you looking to interview this week and start within a week after that for one of the most interesting , diverse and historical buildings in our clients portfolio.
We are looking for a handy person to join our maintenance client who are on site at a building that dates back to before the 1900's ,and is home to the worlds most diverse , artistic artefacts and exhibitions. If you have a keen interest for culture and the arts , or even just want to work in a beautiful , interesting and diverse building then this is the role for you!
This manager can interview on Friday for this position and is looking to get someone started within a week so what are you waiting for? As an experienced fabric engineer or handy person you will be based at one building in Westminster for the majority of your time but also be responsible for carrying out maintenance works at their sister building just down the road. There is a mini bus that travels between the sites for tourists so all you have to do is jump on the bus whenever you need to get to the other site!
What's in it for you?
- Hourly rate equivalent of £28,500
- Attractive working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- 1 in 3 weekends to be worked but you can take two days off during the week to compensate!
- Plenty of overtime available to boost your earnings
- Discounts to attractions
- Free parking onsite
- Excellent transport links
- Temp to perm opportunity
- The opportunity to develop your maintenance career
- Ongoing basis
- Opportunity to work in a fantastic maintenance environment
- Carrying out building upkeep, changing towel rails , mirrors and resealing in bathrooms
- Reactive maintenance work such as fixing leaks , unblocking toilets , putting up new shelving and painting
- This role is working Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with a compulsory 1 in 3 weekends
You must have maintenance experience and have worked in an FM environment previously , it would be a huge advantage if you have a DBS
This is an urgent requirement with the company needing to get someone started before the 6th of March and interviewing on Friday 21st of February
If you have previous administration experience and are looking for a new opportunity within an exciting company, then please click the apply button or send details of your full career history and qualification to email@example.com