£16.00 - 16.90 per hour
7 months ago
Temp to perm
29th of July
Are you looking to start work from week commencing 29th of July for a temp to perm opportunity in the office of one of the most popular food companies in the world! Our client is the maintenance provider for the headquarters of the worlds leading food service company and they are currently looking to bring on board a fabric engineer to look after the multi trade upkeep of the building.
We also have several opportunities with the same company on some of their other contracts in zone 1 on a holiday cover basis so even if you are just looking for something short term this could be an option for you!
Even if you are only available for odd days cover I still want top hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
- Hourly rate of £13.70ph with self-employed methods of payment available
- Excellent transport links
- Temp to perm position
- The opportunity to work for one of the most forward thinking exciting maintenance companies in the country
- Fantastic working hours of 8-5
- Opportunity to work in a fantastic maintenance environment
- Carrying out building upkeep, changing towel rails , mirrors and resealing in bathrooms
- Reactive maintenance work such as fixing leaks , unblocking toilets , putting up new shelving and painting
- Being at hand for any emergency issues during the day
- Approach every working day with enthusiasm , willingness to learn a a solution focused attitude.
You must have maintenance experience and have worked in an FM environment previously , it would be a huge advantage if you have a DBS
This is an urgent requirement with the company needing to get someone started Monday 29th of July onwards
If you have previous administration experience and are looking for a new opportunity within an exciting company, then please click the apply button or send details of your full career history and qualification to email@example.com