£16.00 - 16.90 per hour
about 1 year ago
Ongoing for a year
Are you looking to start work from Week Commencing 15th of July for the next year?
We are looking for a handyperson to join our maintenance client at one of their health sites in North London , the company is looking to interview Week Commencing 15th of July with a start date expected within a couple of days of as successful interview.
What’s in it for you?
- Hourly rate of £13.70ph with self-employed methods of payment available
- Excellent transport links
- 1 years’ work
- The opportunity to develop your maintenance career
- Ongoing basis
- Opportunity to work in a fantastic maintenance environment
- Fire warden duties – full training will be provided
- Carrying out building upkeep, changing towel rails , mirrors and resealing in bathrooms
- Reactive maintenance work such as fixing leaks , unblocking toilets , putting up new shelving and painting
- This role is working 4 on 4 off 8am – 8pm or 8pm – 8am
You must have maintenance experience and have worked in an FM environment previously , it would be a huge advantage if you have a DBS
This is an urgent requirement with the company needing to get someone started Monday 19th of August
If you have previous administration experience and are looking for a new opportunity within an exciting company, then please click the apply button or send details of your full career history and qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org