£30k - 34k per year + 25 days holiday, over time, callout
over 2 years ago
Fabric Maintenance Engineer
One of the longest standing building contractors in the City is looking to expand their team with a fabric Engineer to work on commercial and high end residential sites in the London area.
You will be working on a mobile basis, covering sites within the M25 (largely city and West End), which include offices, high end residential properties and universities to name a few. You’ll be responsible for both PPMs and reactive maintenance including tasks like painting and decorating, hanging doors, basic plumbing, patch plastering and other tasks as required by clients.
- You must hold an apprenticeship in a relevant trade such as carpentry/joinery etc.
- You must have demonstrable experience of working in a similar building services position
- You must be flexible and able to participate in a callout rota
What’s on offer?
- A basic salary of up to £34,000 per annum
- Overtime and callout on offer to give a healthy boost to your earnings
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Fully expenses van and fuel card, with parking/ congestion charges managed by accounts so there is no need to dip into your own pocked
This role is an immediate requirement, and as a result CVs are being viewed quickly with interviews being booked in within a couple of days to fit around you. If you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity within a company who have seen many years of success, then please apply today with your CV including full career history and qualifications to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk and I will get in touch to give you more information.