£38k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
Are you looking to work for a company who is succeeding even beyond their own expectations and growing really quickly as a result of lots of ne business being brought on? Are you well connecting with sub-contractors in the Building services industry, and keen to use this knowledge to make a significant impact on a forward thinking company? We are recruiting for a newly created role as a Project Manager, working for one of the most innovating building services companies in the market at the moment?
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £40,000 per annum
- Access to a car of van as required for work
- Private healthcare
- 30 days holiday per annum including stats
- The opportunity to take the role as far as you want – this is newly created position and as a result, it’s an opportunity to make a name for yourself and to develop the department as far as you possibly can
- Previous experience as an engineer within building services/maintenance environments as well as demonstrable experience of estimating and quoting works to SFG20 standards
- You don’t have to already be an estimator, but you must have experience of some estimation work, be knowledgeable about commercial plant including chillers/boilers/BMS and be able to apply common sense to the role
- You’ll need to be prepared to travel – you’ll be in the office in Cambridge regularly as well as client sites in London (which your train fare will be paid for) and other sites across the UK
- You will be IT literate and a competent user of Microsoft Excel, office etc.
- As the estimator, you’ll reporting into the BIDs manager and work alongside 2 business development managers.
- Your role will largely be to work with potential new customers, in estimating and quoting for jobs and completing tender returns as part of the tenders/Bis process.
- You will have a wide portfolio of the businesses current clients to work with, who include universities, corporate, education, retail and manufacturing business.
- Being as this is a newly created role, the company are looking for someone highly driven, who can remain calm under pressure.
This role is being actively recruited for now, and interviews will be next week in Cambridge (Week commencing 29th June). Please submit your CV today with full details of career history and relevant projects for immediate consideration and an opportunity to meet face to face with the client.