£20.5k - 21.5k per year
12 days ago
If you are an Estates Officer with experience of working within the Social Housing sector based in South Yorkshire then please read further about this brand new permanent communications role we are currently recruiting.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £21,500
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile.
- 25 days holiday plus stats – Rising to 30 days
- A suite of benefits including enhanced pension scheme up to 8% matched
- An opportunity to work for an expanding housing organisation who truly values their employees and customers.
Working for a leading housing organisation your primary duty will be to be visible in the estates, talking to customers and resolving issues in their area.
You will deliver a high-quality service that ensures the estates in your area are kept clean, tidy and free from hazards, helping customers to enjoy their home and neighbourhood responsibly.
You will manage in house and subcontractor staff, ensuring detailed records are maintained and carrying out relevant inspections to ensure the highest quality levels at all times.
It will also be your role to identify areas of improvement and make recommendations to the wider teams
- You will have experience of undertaking weekly/monthly checks across a housing estate including fire safety, water safety etc.
- Experience of working alone in a customer facing role.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Be highly organised and self-motivated.
- Full UK Driving licence with access to a vehicle.
Experience in a similar role within a housing organisation would be highly advantageous.
This is an immediate requirement and as such the company can accommodate a new team member at short notice. You will be required to go through a 2 stage interview process before being offered a position. Please send your details as soon as possible with full details of your career history and qualifications, and I will get in touch to discuss the position further.