Burton upon Trent
11 days ago
Temporary to Permanent
Need a contract start for the end of January beginning of February? Got experience doing domestic installs? Ive got the role for you
Our client who is an established reputable construction company are on the lookout for an electrician for their successful maintenance division to carry out smoke alarm and heat detector replacements in domestic properties in the Burton upon Trent area. This is a project starting from the end of January to be completed by the end of March
This is a fantastic role if you are self employed! Could lead to further contract support down the line
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm - No more weekends or call-out! Meaning you can either relax or carry out private work in your spare time!
You will be carrying out maintenance tasks across your territory on void and tenanted properties. Work will be carried out at various times depending on the needs of the sites you’re working at. The rate of pay is based on piece work dependant on how many alarms and detectors completed per property per day which means the opportunity to earn up to £230 per day!
The work is in the Burton upon Trent area but they assign you to a neighbourhood at a time meaning you wont spend your day driving around and sat in traffic!
What you’ll need:
- City & Guilds 2382 – 17th Edition
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 (Time served apprenticeship)
- Full Driving License
- You MUST have your own tools and van
And it would be helpful if you also have...
- FIA Certificates
- Experience with Emergency lighting and fire alarm testing
- 2391 or 2394/2395
In return you will get:
- A competitive hourly rate paid via the agency so no more chasing invoices!
- Guaranteed pay every Friday!
- Self employed rates of pay available
- Jobs in the same area each day so you know exactly where you are meaning structure and stability!
- Steady working hours and no weekends meaning you get to enjoy your well earned days off
- A stable career in a well organised company with long running and varied contracts. You’ll be safe in your job, but never bored!
This role starts ASAP so send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an immediate start.