Are you a qualified and experienced Electrician with experience within the social housing sector? If you are looking to further your career with a forward-thinking social housing provider, then please apply today with your CV today.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electrician to join a highly successful and positive-minded organisation in Chesterfield.
What's in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity
- Basic salary - £30,500
- Van and fuel
- 31 days holiday
- Excellent matched pension scheme
- An opportunity to work with an experienced team of like-minded electricians
- A chance to join an employer who are people-focussed
Location: Chesterfield - Commutable from Worksop, Alfreton, Mansfield, Clay Cross, Belper & Sutton in Ashfield
About your role:
As an Electrician you will be responsible for carrying out all electrical work on social housing, ensuring quality and compliance at all times. You will be responsible for undertaking planned and reactive maintenance as well as servicing across a portfolio of over 8000 social housing properties in the North Derbyshire & South Yorkshire regions.
- NVQ Level 2 Electrical as a minimum
- Be qualified to 18th edition
- Possess a full, clean driving licence and own transport
- Be IT literate
- Have previous experience - ideally in a social housing or residential setting
- Be an effective communicator with the ability to liaise with social housing tenants both over the phone and face-to-face with regards to planned works or works in progress
The company are a highly reputable organisation who supply maintenance services to the social housing sector. They put a strong emphasis on excellent customer service and hold their employees in high regard.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrician to join a highly reputable company on a permanent basis.
For more information, please apply online with your CV - immediate interview and start date is available for the right applicant.
What Happens Next
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please apply today!