Isle of Wight
£180 - 300 per day
5 months ago
Are you an experienced and qualified maintenance electrician or test & inspect engineer with your own van and testing equipment? Are you interested in working for a growing service company,working on housing contracts? I’m currently working with a company that has been providing heating and electrical services for almost 10 years. Due to further expansion , they are looking for a number of test and inspect electricians with your own van in various locations across London to carry out EICR works.
The areas are Wooton Bridge
This is a fantastic role if you are self employed with your own van and testing equipment! There is at least 4 months of work with the real possibility of there being more work. You must have your own van for this role
What's in it for you
- £6O per completed job - it is more than possible to complete 5 jobs per day meaning £300 per day of earnings
- Self employed rates of pay available
- Steady working hours and no weekends meaning you get to enjoy your well earned days off
- A stable career in a well organised company with long running and varied contracts. You’ll be safe in your job, but never bored!
- 4 months work initially with the potential of this being extended
- Materials provided
You will be carrying out EICR reports across your territory on void and tenanted properties. Work will be carried out at various times depending on the needs of the sites you’re working at. No two days are the same as the company have so many great contracts with different clients; you’ll get to see inside and work with a real variety of businesses.
- Investigate and Diagnose Faults
- Wiring and testing
- Respond to breakdowns
- Take and complete service request calls
What you’ll need:
- City & Guilds 2382 – 17th Edition
- Full Driving License
- You MUST have your own tools and van
And it would be helpful if you also have...
- FIA Certificates
- Experience with Emergency lighting and fire alarm testing
This role starts ASAP so send your CV to email@example.com to discuss an immediate start.