£15.38 - 20.00 per hour + EXPENSES
about 1 year ago
Temp to perm
I am currently recruiting for immediate start maintenance roles for a long standing client of mine that have several long standing social housing contracts and have a schedule of works that needs completing.
This is a mobile role and you MUST have your own van , candidates wont be considered unless you have your own van , but you will be paid mileage! This role is paying an hourly rate of up to £20.50ph with mileage and materials paid for.
I’m currently working with a company that has been providing superior electrical services for more than 15 years. Due to further expansion , they are looking for an experienced maintenance electrician to attend various client sites within the M25. Their team of professional electricians cover the whole south east of England. They perform domestic maintenance and repairs as well as specialising in commercial work and new build installations.
They maintain a strong reputation for reliability, punctuality and excellent customer service, demonstrated by the high volume of repeat trade and referral work they undertake.
This is a fantastic role if you are self employed! Could turn into a permanent contract after a few months! This is a company I have been supplying to for 3 years and have had engineers working there for over 2 years!
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm - No more weekends or call-out! Meaning you can either relax or carry out private work in your spare time!
You will be carrying out maintenance tasks across your territory on void and tenanted properties. Work will be carried out at various times depending on the needs of the sites you’re working at. No two days are the same as the company have so many great contracts with different clients; you’ll get to see inside and work with a real variety of businesses.
- Investigate and Diagnose Faults
- Wiring and testing
- Respond to breakdowns
- Electrical Maintenance
- Take and complete service request calls
What you’ll need:
- City & Guilds 2382 – 17th Edition
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 (Time served apprenticeship)
- Full Driving License
- You MUST have your own tools and van
And it would be helpful if you also have...
- FIA Certificates
- Experience with Emergency lighting and fire alarm testing
- 2391 or 2394/2395
In return you will get:
- An hourly rate paid via the agency so no more chasing invoices!
- Hourly rate equivalent of 30-32k
- Guaranteed pay every Friday!
- Self employed rates of pay available
- Expenses paid back weekly meaning you aren't out of pocket!
- 3 days worth of jobs sent through at a time so you know exactly where you are meaning structure and stability!
- Steady working hours and no weekends meaning you get to enjoy your well earned days off
- A stable career in a well organised company with long running and varied contracts. You’ll be safe in your job, but never bored!
This role starts ASAP so send your CV to email@example.com to discuss an immediate start.