£40k - 42k per year + Overtime
11 months ago
Are you an Electrical Building Services Supervisor with experience of managing Multi Skilled Engineers across Data Centre/Critical site contracts in the FM/Building Services sector? If you are interested in joining a highly respected FM service provider then please read about this great new permanent opportunity in Bridgend.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to start permanent employment ASAP
- Salary of circa £42,000 per annum
- Excellent overtime opportunities to further earning potential
- 25 days + bank holiday per annum
- Working for a highly respected FM service provider company across critical contracts
You’ll be working across 2 main estates in a data centre environment in Bridgend. You will have responsibility for leading a team of dedicated Electrical Maintenance Engineers. You will ensure a compliant and effective service is delivered at all times. The role will be hands on however you will be required to perform managerial duties.
You and your team will be carrying out Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) in accordance with the agreed Schedule of Programmed Maintenance across the estates and you will ensure all Engineers Service Reports, PPM sheets, site log books etc. are completed accurately and returned to for filling.
You will also be responsible for the management of sub-contractors across the site and ensuring relevant paperwork, risk assessments are completed. You will of course hold responsibility for the health & safety of your team across the site at all times.
What you’ll need:
- An Electrical Engineering qualification – Preferably at ONC level, equivalent or higher
- 18th Edition qualification
- Experience working in a Data Centre environment
- Experience of maintaining UPS and backup generator systems
- Previous experience of supervising multi skilled hard services engineers – preferably with teams in excess of 5.
- You’ll also have experience of managing both planned and reactive maintenance schedules.
- The successful applicant will be required to go through full DBS vetting due to the nature of the estate that you will be covering.
Having IOSH qualifications would also be highly advantageous as would experience of HV.
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work in a critical environment with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Interviews for this role will be held week commencing 6th September with the 1st stage being online.