£19 - 24 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Electrical Supervisor role starting from Monday 28th of November in the North London area , no callout , no travel , no out of hours cover required! This role is an immediate start providing cover with the potential of a long term permanent position!
What's in it for you?
- Static site meaning no more searching for parking or driving around London
- Immediate start
- Hourly rate equivalent of 40k with self employed options available
- Attractive Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm working hours
- No call out rota
- Temp to perm position
This is a static site position providing cover as an electrical supervisor on a health site north of the river , this is an immediate start with the potential of long term extension to a permanent opportunity. You’ll oversee a team of engineers including 2 Electrical, your role will be 50% on the tools and 50% administrative – allocating works, overseeing daily operations, coordinating supplier etc. The sites are PFI contracts, so it’s a great opportunity to get some experience of these unique contracts under your belt.
What you’ll need
- Demonstrable supervisory experience
- An NVQ/C&G Level 3 Electrical qualification as a minimum
- 17th or 18th edition would also be highly desirable,
- LV certified would be an advantage
- Experience of working within FM and overseeing contracts from an operational perspective
This position is currently vacant, and as a result they are actively recruiting for this and the manager has committed to turning CVs around within 24 hours to interview if suitable. If you’re looking to work on prestigious sites and want to get stuck in to a challenge, please forward your up-to-date CV to email@example.com, and I will call you to discuss the position further.