£38k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
over 2 years ago
We are working with one of the most innovative companies in the FM industry, to find and electrical engineer for a static site in Finchley.
You’ll be working in an office building based in Finchley as the only engineer onsite. You’ll be performing electrical maintenance tasks, as well as some installation and certifying your work. As you’re the only engineer onsite, you will need to be flexible and willing to also do some basic mechanical maintenance as the client requires. You will work Monday to Friday on either an 8-5 or 7-4 basis.
- Electrically qualified (level 2/3 in electrical installation as well as 17th/ 18th edition) with demonstrable experience of both maintenance and installation
- Test and inspection certificate – 2391 or equivalent
- Close to site in Finchley
- A flexible attitude to work
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £38-40k
- Opportunity to earn extra cash as part of the callout rota and with overtime which is paid at 1.5x/2x your usual rate
- Work within a highly reputable and long standing company within the FM industry
This is a highly important role for a key site and as a result is being actively recruited now. Please apply today with your CV and full details of your work history to be considered.